Full Limited Edition Aries Cerat System Build and World Exclusive LEGEND Series!

Billygxx

Nov 23, 2015
Evolving

Found this great picture of the system, posted by High Fidelity Cables.

View attachment 41185

That is the system chaotically sprawled out on the unfinished concrete floor. Please note gigantic power cord and the conditioner behind it at the far right. Waiting on acoustician to begin the finish out. Good catch on the photo-we are a small community.

lordcloud

Jul 5, 2016
Round Rock, Texas
That is the system chaotically sprawled out on the unfinished concrete floor. Please note gigantic power cord and the conditioner behind it at the far right. Waiting on acoustician to begin the finish out. Good catch on the photo-we are a small community.

Cables sprawled out and all, it's still looking great and coming along nicely.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I love the idea of using those Voxativ spkrs behind the Imperias as dispersion panels LOL.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Aren’t those a little “Shock And Awe”?

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok

lordcloud

Jul 5, 2016
Round Rock, Texas

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
These are the magnetic cables, I believe...

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Looks like something that came out of Barbarella's Orgasmatron machine :)!

david

Glory be!--Well that's my old Dublin toe rag" Drinking buddy--Milo O'shea of the Abby Theatre Players!;)

Milo,Ulick Oconnor, Dominic Behan,Ewan MacColl and myself we all use to booze at The Bailey off Gratfon St.

BeeeJezuzz!--those were some sessions --1962/63!;)

Thanks for the memory ddk!--

BruceD

Last edited:

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Glory be!--Well that's my old Dublin toe rag" Drinking buddy--Milo O'shea of the Abby Theatre Players!;)

Milo,Ulick Oconnor, Dominic Behan,Ewan MacColl and myself we all use to booze at The Bailey off Gratfon St.

BeeeJezuzz!--those were some sessions --1962/63!;)

Thanks for the memory ddk!--

BruceD

Shows our ages Bruce and the impact JF had on our young lustful brains to still remember her like that after all these years :).....

david

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Wish I could see the video, black box to me.

Are you using IE?

Test only (Windows 10 - IE11):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-3UzosxaLI

(Windows 7 - IE9):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Chis7wOzEU

* If few more people are still using Internet Explorer, like Mike and Mike, I will do like David did above...post just the link.
Let me know if the simple fix I just posted above works for you.
** I've just checked, it doesn't work for me, unfortunately. I just don't know what's wrong with IE.

Last edited:

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
Shows our ages Bruce and the impact JF had on our young lustful brains to still remember her like that after all these years :).....

david

She only has one proper name David: Hanoi Jane

Billygxx

Nov 23, 2015
The true Excessive Machines have to be the ones that are sitting in our listening spaces. I guess I am old enough to have forgotten how hot Jane truly was in Barbarella. When I was young I wanted to start an orgasmatron business, off shore of course, by implanting a tiny probe into a certain part of our brain that would induce orgasm on demand. It’s actually not very complex stereotactic surgery. However I was worried that after receiving my own implant I would do nothing but sit and push the button-just like the rats that really had these implants.
Within the giant power cord are tunnels surrounded by neodymium magnets. Enough Rick says to lift two tons of aligned and shielded differently. This creates a magnetic field not just in the tubes but also in the steel cables exiting the tubes. The super strength of the field rejects other magnetic or rf interference(distortion). Thus delivering a cleaner signal. At least that is how I understand it. I am sure Rick Shultz of High Fidelity could explain it much more accurately.

Billygxx

Nov 23, 2015
Orgasmatron power cord

The true Excessive Machines have to be the ones that are sitting in our listening spaces. I guess I am old enough to have forgotten how hot Jane truly was in Barbarella. When I was young I wanted to start an orgasmatron business, off shore of course, by implanting a tiny probe into a certain part of our brain that would induce orgasm on demand. It’s actually not very complex stereotactic surgery. However I was worried that after receiving my own implant I would do nothing but sit and push the button-just like the rats that really had these implants.
Within the giant power cord are tunnels surrounded by neodymium magnets. Enough Rick says to lift two tons of aligned and shielded differently. This creates a magnetic field not just in the tubes but also in the steel cables exiting the tubes. The super strength of the field rejects other magnetic or rf interference(distortion). Thus delivering a cleaner signal. At least that is how I understand it. I am sure Rick Shultz of High Fidelity could explain it much more accurately.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Here is the latest and more portable Orgasmatron. :)

7EDC6DC4-9C2D-4850-96CC-D767BAD1F150.jpeg

Tang

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing