Gutwire

Bird509

Apr 21, 2023
Any forum members have experience of Gutwire cables particularly interested in opinions on there speaker and interconnects.

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
I have their top spec grounding cable and its a great stuff...on another note no experience with their regular cables

Reactions: Bird509

jep123

VIP/Donor
Dec 23, 2012
Norway
Great cables. I have owned Chime, Uno S and their top level grounding cables. Sold them, why I do not know…. Could have kept them and been happy. Ah well…

Reactions: Bird509
Mar 30, 2023
Украина
listened to power: SV-22 AC Cable and X-3 AC Cable.
And also, interblock balanced: Consummate and UNO-S.
UNO-S was not impressed, the rest liked it. The X-3 AC Cable is more melodic, the SV-22 AC Cable and Consummate bring out a lot of fine detail with an overall powerful delivery.

Hilroy48

Sep 15, 2021
Regina Sk Canada
I got to listen to a dealers system this past weekend, and I was extremely impressed. He is going to bring over his

Gutwire Vision Absolute Edition Speaker Cable For me to demo.​

They retail for $11,500.00 CDN , which is a big commitment for me. So a few hours in home demo will be the judge before I buy. I will post back after the demo. I am currently running WireWorld silver eclipse 8 cables. 20230704_170317.jpg

Reactions: Long Live Analog

Bird509

Apr 21, 2023
I purchased the synchrony3 speaker cable last year alongside the interconnects. really please with the cables no colouration just allows the music to come through. the vision absolute is exotic!

Reactions: Hilroy48

Dogberry

Aug 24, 2022
I have their Stingray Powerbar in use at the moment. It works just like any other power bar....

Long Live Analog

Aug 8, 2022
West Tn. Mid South
I got to listen to a dealers system this past weekend, and I was extremely impressed. He is going to bring over his

Gutwire Vision Absolute Edition Speaker Cable For me to demo.​

They retail for $11,500.00 CDN , which is a big commitment for me. So a few hours in home demo will be the judge before I buy. I will post back after the demo. I am currently running WireWorld silver eclipse 8 cables. View attachment 122772
Beautiful system, love the big Sugden mono’s and room aesthetics.

Reactions: Hilroy48

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing