Hear It Yourself.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I had this video clip of AtlasSL on before but gone after the platform was changed. Here we go again. The AtlastSL on vocal. Bonzo didnt like my AtlasSL because it somehow doesnt sound like a typical Atlas.

AtlasSL

Tang

Last edited:

bluedoor

Jun 19, 2013
I was gonna say that the Atlas was my favorite and then you embed the Colibri MSS...
Thats the one I like the most.
Probably because I own one myself. :)
Unfortunately (or is it fortunately?) ;) my TT can only support one tonearm.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonzo75

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I was gonna say that the Atlas was my favorite and then you embed the Colibri MSS...
Thats the one I like the most.
Probably because I own one myself. :)
Unfortunately (or is it fortunately?) ;) my TT can only support one tonearm.

I say you are very fortunate.

Tang:)

bluedoor

Jun 19, 2013
I say you are very fortunate.

Tang:)

Indeed
The Colibri MSS (1,1 mV) keeps surprising me each day (it has roughly 50 hours or so - I'm not maniac to the point of counting playing time ).
Just finished a three hour session and realized that some albums are in fact very good, because with the prior cartridges I couldn't hear their full potential.
It plays all genres of music with aplomb.
I'm really speechless with this cart, and the sinergy with the baby Kuzma 4P 9" is outstanding!

Last edited:

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I probably have a hundred hours on it now. The highs now extends even higher. I am listening to Sonny Rollins Way Out West right now. The sound of those snare drum and cymbals is making me shake my head with a grin. My phono has an input that is designed to play with 1mV +. I wish I have the 1.1 like yours to try to see if there is any difference to my 0.5mV.

Kind regards,
Tang

awsmone

Apr 6, 2014
Canberra Australia
Will you need to send it back for adjustment Tang ?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing