for repair. The wooden tray it is sitting in seems to be glued

to the cabinet. I invite suggestions for how to remove the

turntable. See pictures.

Tommy

front open.jpg front side.jpg rear.jpg tag.jpg turntable bottom.jpg

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
It looks like the turntable platform is meant to be slid out from the back. It looks like there is a rail supporting the shelf into which the turntable is mounted. There might just be a clip that locks it in place. If you have any Carpenter or cabinet making friends have them take a look at it. It looks pretty straightforward from the photos. The wooden rails which support what looks like a black metal track can also be unscrewed and then the turntable shelf should just drop down.

it’s a cool looking piece of furniture. I’m always impressed with how the designers used to try to integrate audio systems into a lifestyle type of living room setting.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing