Introducing the ALL-NEW FINAL ELECTROSTATIC LOUDSPEAKERS where INNOVATIVE DESIGN meets EXQUISITE HIGH-RESOLUTION SOUND…..

HighResHiFi

Dec 12, 2012
PHOENIX, ARIZONA, USA
final-audio.com
Final Electrostatic Loudspeakers (ESL) is launching in the USA with our full lineup of ESLs elegantly crafted with Dutch design expertise, effortlessly blending progressive modern technology with stunning beauty and exceptional sound quality.

The most important component of a HiFi system is the loudspeaker. If the speaker cannot reproduce what it is fed from the high-resolution source, the missing resolution is never recovered!

Electrostatic technology is considered the reference benchmark of all the audio transducer technologies available for extracting music with the highest possible resolution.

The panel membrane has a lower mass than the air it is driving and has class leading speed and clarity. Most importantly, across all genres of music, FINALs combine outstanding realism, fidelity, and imaging with a spellbinding ability to convey music with emotion.

Finals are capable of being driven by any amplifier that can handle a 4-ohm impedance.

No longer do you have to compromise form for function!

Pairing exquisite audio with a truly unique design experience, Final ESL inspires the senses, delighting users' lives both sonically and visually! With their presence, they will bring a modern design aesthetic to our living rooms while bringing the joy of music into our lives.

Uniquely lightweight with an ultra-thin design, there is an additional benefit besides their beautiful Dutch Design, they can be moved easily by one person, an extreme relief to die-hard audiophiles who would like to experiment with speaker positioning!

Our Flagship Model 15 at 80 inches tall is only, repeat, only 40 lbs. each!!!

Attachments

• 300000628_731868567856919_2627767884993601233_n.jpg
    300000628_731868567856919_2627767884993601233_n.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 58

Don Reid

VIP/Donor
Nov 14, 2020
They seem to be a speaker I could enjoy hearing. Back in the 1980s I loved my Acoustat 2+2 ESLs for years, but wanted better dynamic response. After flirting with big diy Dynaudio d'Appolito towers for a few years I ended up being a horn lover.
By the way, HiResHifi next time don't hold back. Let us know what you really think of the Final ESLs.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to the USA, and welcome to WBF, Final!

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Final Electrostatic Loudspeakers (ESL) is launching in the USA with our full lineup of ESLs elegantly crafted with Dutch design expertise, effortlessly blending progressive modern technology with stunning beauty and exceptional sound quality.

The most important component of a HiFi system is the loudspeaker. If the speaker cannot reproduce what it is fed from the high-resolution source, the missing resolution is never recovered!

Electrostatic technology is considered the reference benchmark of all the audio transducer technologies available for extracting music with the highest possible resolution.

The panel membrane has a lower mass than the air it is driving and has class leading speed and clarity. Most importantly, across all genres of music, FINALs combine outstanding realism, fidelity, and imaging with a spellbinding ability to convey music with emotion.

Finals are capable of being driven by any amplifier that can handle a 4-ohm impedance.

No longer do you have to compromise form for function!

Pairing exquisite audio with a truly unique design experience, Final ESL inspires the senses, delighting users' lives both sonically and visually! With their presence, they will bring a modern design aesthetic to our living rooms while bringing the joy of music into our lives.

Uniquely lightweight with an ultra-thin design, there is an additional benefit besides their beautiful Dutch Design, they can be moved easily by one person, an extreme relief to die-hard audiophiles who would like to experiment with speaker positioning!

Our Flagship Model 15 at 80 inches tall is only, repeat, only 40 lbs. each!!!
How is the bass?

Reactions: Pokey77

HighResHiFi

Dec 12, 2012
PHOENIX, ARIZONA, USA
final-audio.com
They seem to be a speaker I could enjoy hearing. Back in the 1980s I loved my Acoustat 2+2 ESLs for years, but wanted better dynamic response. After flirting with big diy Dynaudio d'Appolito towers for a few years I ended up being a horn lover.
By the way, HiResHifi next time don't hold back. Let us know what you really think of the Final ESLs.
Thank you for your interest, Don!

Our flagship Model 35, to be launched at AXPONA 2024, will reach down to 20+Hz and extend to beyond 40kHz frequency response

Feed them a DSD recording and enjoy the goose-bump-inducing resolution!

Please follow the announcements as they come

HighResHiFi

Dec 12, 2012
PHOENIX, ARIZONA, USA
final-audio.com
What type of amplification is needed given they are 4 ohm loads and only 88 db efficient? It doesn't seem like my Aries Cerat Concero 25s would be a good match.
An amplifier that can double its output from 8 to 4 ohms would suffice!
Any well-built integrated amp to highly affordable but well-designed amps like the Schiit Vidar 2 at $799
Schiit Audio: Audio Products Designed and Built in Texas and California
They will definitely appreciate and resolve better with high-end amplification as well.

HighResHiFi

Dec 12, 2012
PHOENIX, ARIZONA, USA
final-audio.com
Welcome to the USA, and welcome to WBF, Final!
Thank you for the warm welcome, Ron,

Have always admired this forum and your system, along with the commentary from the mature audiophiles that hang here.

Would love to contribute to our mutual enjoyment of this wonderful hobby!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing