MIDSOMMAR | Official Trailer HD | A24

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
on the advice of a friend my wife and I watched this movie the other day.I'm here to say "don't waste your time." The movie starts with a bunch of kids leaving to spend several weeks in Sweden with one of their Swedish room mates This movie proved interesting at the start as it seemed to smack a little of last year's blockbuster "Get Out". Soon into the movie however all I can say is that it became like "Get Out"with hints of Rosemary's Baby" and this is not a horror movie

Rated a healthy 76% on MRQE.com and 83% on Rotten Tomatoes

Cast: Florence Pugh, Jack Reynor, William Jackson Harper, Vilhelm Blomgren, Will Poulter, Ellora Torchia, Archie Madekwe, Henrik Norlén

Director: Ari Aster

Writer: Ari Aster

Director Of Photography: Pawel Pogorzelski

Rating: R

Running Time: 148 min.

Synopsis:Several friends travel to Sweden to study as anthropologists a summer festival that is held every ninety years in the remote hometown of one of them. What begins as a dream vacation in a place where the sun never sets, gradually turns into a dark nightmare as the mysterious inhabitants invite them to participate in their disturbing festive activities

This movie is first of all way too long at 248 minutes but it is the surprising content that is so disturbing that my wife and I were gobsmacked at what we were watching. This film has gotten many accolades but all I can say is watch it at your own risk

Caveat Emptor

In case you really want to see it......

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing