Ron Resnick

Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 25, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Hahaha! :) Thank you, gentlemen!

LL21 - have you heard an MSB DAC?

May 30, 2010
Portugal
Thus the page turns in the chapters of audio history...
IMHO it turns the page in the chapters of Ron's audio history. Fortunately many brave people, including you, already turned the chapters of audio history sometime ago ... :)

But it is great to have Ron among us!

GMKF

VIP/Donor
Aug 15, 2017
Munich
Hello fellow WBF members. I decided to subscribe to this thread — the first digital thread to which I have ever subscribed!
I hope the world is still rotating...

Now we need to convince you that SS can outperform tubes (on any speaker)...

Jokes aside all forms of audio equipment has its merits.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Too much drama, I can't take it. All these are signs of aging, when one can no longer deal with all the hassles of tubes and analog :)

Feb 16, 2017
Spain
Hello fellow WBF members. I decided to subscribe to this thread — the first digital thread to which I have ever subscribed!
Well, it's a start ;)

Hahaha! :) Thank you, gentlemen!

LL21 - have you heard an MSB DAC?
Ron, try to get to Joshua's place (Texas) and hear the Kassandra, more your cup of tea I am thinking.:eek:

Priaptor

Member Sponsor
Jan 29, 2012
FL
Too much drama, I can't take it. All these are signs of aging, when one can no longer deal with all the hassles of tubes and analog :)
You just described me to a T!!

Once upon a time I was as big a vinyl fanatic as there was. For the most part a tube guy.

After listening to more modern SS especially the CH M1 out with tubes. Especially in S FL a real pain.

I made a compromise to “digital” 8 years ago mostly for convenience. Now with my MSB Select II there is no compromise and I have the convenience.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
So am I the bastard child in that I am an all format snob, like them all. Tubes,SS.analog,digital,cones,panels. The only thing I have not heard that wowed me yet is horns, but I am sure there are some out there. if it sounds good, it sounds good and the rest does not matter. The MSB product line is badd azz.