New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
what is it about the Heat that brings out the worst in the Celtics. Im dumbfounded as to the outcome of this game as the Heat steal home court advantage with a relatively easy win over the Celtics

Heat and 23 treys in the game. That makes a huge difference . Fans exit early is also not a good sign

Final Heat 111-101

All without Butler and Rozier. They really won the game with the barrage of made 3's

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Thuner is one hell of a team and are the youngest team in the league. Tonight halfway through the 4th they are clobbering the Pels with a continued injured Zion. Zion, I'm sure would have made a difference but watching this young Thunder team reminds me of their first glory days with the trio of KD, Westbrook and Harden when the 3 were also very young.

The Pens are still Zion and another key player short to dance with the big guys but they are just starting to become good and IIRC both the Pels and Thunder have a lot of draft picks coming ups which should bode well for each team.

Having said that the Thunder behind SGA, Holmgren and Williams have taken this club to another level as they can score at will.

Holmgren as such a big guy needs to bulk up and become buff but right now he's pretty damn good

SGA however is the oil that makes this team so smooth. He is a remarkable young man. I only learned tonight that he was born in my hometown, Toronto, Canada and like Jamal Murray grew up in Hamilton Ontario

SGA is a superstar. Another few years in the league and he is guaranteed an MVP trophy and will win a few rings. ....unless the Thunder do what they did to their previous big 3 and trade them when they couldn't afford to renew their contracts

This game was over at the half biut with 1:30 left the Thunder lead by 30 (120-90)

My big question is who matches up better with Denver . OKC tied the season with Denver but finished first due to a better head to head against the Nuggets

Yet having said that the Wolves are a more mature team who can bang bodies with the nuggets. The Thunder boils have to bet them with their you, speed and stamina when playing Denver

Final OKC 124-92

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
what is it about the Heat that brings out the worst in the Celtics. Im dumbfounded as to the outcome of this game as the Heat steal home court advantage with a relatively easy win over the Celtics

Heat and 23 treys in the game. That makes a huge difference . Fans exit early is also not a good sign

Final Heat 111-101

All without Butler and Rozier. They really won the game with the barrage of made 3's
Anytime can happen Steve. Miami is used to being the underdog. They unleashed updrafted players last year.

For Celtics fans, it's a familiar 2 words. Deja Vu

• Sad

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And like I said, Celtics don't win by past records or Vegas, they have to do it. . Unicorn had a very bad night.

• Sad

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing