New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I like Luke, too. Wouldn't be good if LeBron undermined him - but history says he may.

Speaking of Walton's, Daddy Bill Walton will be the color commentator for a few Clipper TV broadcasts this year.

Bill isn't everyone's cup of tea but I like him. Never know what he is going to say.

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Well Phil

In the absence of a Lakers presence I have enjoyed the Warriors for the very reason you state however do you remember this one (and he's a Laker now)

No Steve, I don't remember that as I don't on most of his antics.

But seeing it now, I think the Logo Jerry West did that at more center of the court in the 70s, in a title game, IINM. I do remember though James passing the ball to George Hill like a hot potato.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I like Luke, too. Wouldn't be good if LeBron undermined him - but history says he may.

Speaking of Walton's, Daddy Bill Walton will be the color commentator for a few Clipper TV broadcasts this year.

Bill isn't everyone's cup of tea but I like him. Never know what he is going to say.
I really like Bill Walton for helping the C's get a title. Though I have never heard him do the colors.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Co-Owner, Administrator
I watched (finally) the Lakers preseason game with the Warriors and I must admit seeing LeBron in Lakers purple and gold gave me some consternation.

Having said that I thought James and Lonzo together showed some terrific plays together. In fact I don't think I have watched Lonzoplay as well as he did.

I know it's preseason but both teams were playing fulll strength so it wasn't as if Steph, KD and Klay weren't showing up.

I think the Lakers produced a glimmer of hope and it will be fun to watch how far they go (if at all). James was certainly a steadying influence on the young team

Laker 123-113 over Warriors

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I did not watch the Lakers-Warrior game but just read that LBJ hit a half court shot just before half time. They said Magic and the crowd went wild.

The Lakers will definitely be interesting to watch this year.

Steve Williams

I saw the shot. Great way to end the half with the camera full frame of LeBron's face staring off into the heaven's as he usually does. It was a great shot though

JackD201

[WBF Founding Member]
Apr 21, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The beast is so strong he didn't heave the ball. He had perfect early release jump shot form from there. Nuts.

Steve Williams

I must be dreaming but the Lakers once again took it to the Warriors and handily defeated them

It will be interesting this year in the Western Conference