New Member Here....

JinxCanada

Aug 5, 2018
I stumbled across this forum while searching for an Usher Audio owners forum. I assume that's somewhere in here? I recently purchased a pair of Usher CP-6381 and I am blown away by them.
I had seen some mentions of possibly swapping out the tweeters for Beryllium and I wondered if this was worthwhile, what the cost would be, and where I would find the tweeters.

Anyway, I'm a long time audio and home theater enthusiast and it's nice to find a new forum to share ideas etc. some of my current equipment is as follows:

Onix Rocket RS760
Onix Rocket RS550
Onix Rocket RSS300
Onix Rocket RSC200

Usher CP6381 for music listening

Elemental Designs A7S-450 18" subwoofer
12" custom sealed sub
2 x 15" Seal Dayton Ultimax subs

Crown XLS 1500, XLS1002
Denon POA 2400
Emotiva UPA7
Onkyo TX-NR1007 as pre/pro
120" screen with Epson LCD 1080p projector

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing