Post your Sailing Photos

Woofer and Tweet

Feb 15, 2017
Burbank, California
My brothers 2nd sailboat, a Catalina 36 Mk II. I got out in a raft for this shot, taken with a Nikon F2 film camera, off the coast of Long Beach, CA.

Attachments

• CatSpinnaker.jpg
    CatSpinnaker.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

Woofer and Tweet

Feb 15, 2017
Burbank, California
For this one, I was hoisted up the mast in a bosun's chair while under sail (I was younger and obviously not thinking this through). Nikon F2 film camera taken in Long Beach, CA.

Attachments

• CatOverhead.jpg
    CatOverhead.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8

Tirebiter

Jan 10, 2018
Golden CO
Anegada....

Anegada-2.jpg

Tirebiter

Jan 10, 2018
Golden CO

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing