Question about the video camera on body strap?

KeiNishikori

Oct 18, 2022
Hi folks, I am new for video stuffs and I am actually interested in doing a walking video tour like this one:

However, I am not sure how the guy is done as there must be some sort of a camera or phone strapped on his neck or otherwise it will be hell of an effort to use the stick and carry around for 1 hour, no? I assume it might be DJI Action 2 or something, no?

And also, what camera do you recommend for these types of travelling vlog. Basically, this is just to record for my memory when I do a big holiday shortly

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated as I am a complete newbie in this!

Thank you in advance!

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Hi folks, I am new for video stuffs and I am actually interested in doing a walking video tour like this one:

However, I am not sure how the guy is done as there must be some sort of a camera or phone strapped on his neck or otherwise it will be hell of an effort to use the stick and carry around for 1 hour, no? I assume it might be DJI Action 2 or something, no?

And also, what camera do you recommend for these types of travelling vlog. Basically, this is just to record for my memory when I do a big holiday shortly

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated as I am a complete newbie in this!

Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the What's Best Froums, KeiNishikori.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Cheers,
AndyRoddick (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Cheers, Christoph

KeiNishikori

Oct 18, 2022
Welcome to the What's Best Froums, KeiNishikori.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Cheers,
AndyRoddick (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Cheers, Christoph
Lmao..

Sad I never beat you before...lol

Anyways, sorry I am still waiting for the answer

Any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: christoph

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

accwai

Jul 26, 2012
The beginning of the video has many places with height reference. The camera point of view is such that the person would have been awfully tall if the camera were strapped to the neck. A head mount like this would be more likely:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing