Sir Paul with James Cordon doing Carpool Kareoke---fantastic

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/06/22/paul-mcartney-james-cordon-carpool-karaoke/

if you are a Beatles fan this is 'must watch'......or maybe even if you're not.

it's a car tour of Liverpool and 23 minutes of great Beatles fun and nostalgia. I had more than a couple of tears watching it.....but i'm a Beatles lover.

it's ends with a surprise jam session at a local Liverpool Pub that the Beatles had played when they were starting out.

Last edited:

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
My wife has forwarded this to me yesterday ... it has been doing rounds on FB since yesterday.

Well worth your time watching indeed.

Sound Affair

Sep 10, 2012
The power of music, simply arranging notes and vocals can evoke such emotion. Even mccartney doesn't understand it.

Cordon was taken straight back to the time and place his dad and grandfather played him a song, magic.

You have to admire how unpretentious the man is, he didn't need to do this.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
That was very cool, inspiring, going back not only for Paul and James but for all of us too.
I had to spin the Beatles early this morning with my coffee, and back to beautiful memory lane.

Thanks for sharing Mike.

Blue58

Jan 20, 2013
London, UK
That was very cool, inspiring, going back not only for Paul and James but for all of us too.
I had to spin the Beatles early this morning with my coffee, and back to beautiful memory lane.

Thanks for sharing Mike.
Memory lane indeed. I used to drink in the Philharmonic pub when the 2nd wave of Liverpool music hit. The likes of China Crisis, Echo and Icicle works, amongst others, would all drink there.
It’s famed for the men’s bogs, stunning granite edifices to urination. Worth a pee and a pint to just to visit.
581907BE-3D6B-4880-B686-57A3BF61B095.jpeg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/06/22/paul-mcartney-james-cordon-carpool-karaoke/

if you are a Beatles fan this is 'must watch'......or maybe even if you're not.

it's a car tour of Liverpool and 23 minutes of great Beatles fun and nostalgia. I had more than a couple of tears watching it.....but i'm a Beatles lover.

it's ends with a surprise jam session at a local Liverpool Pub that the Beatles had played when they were starting out.

I have watched on you tube almost all of the Carpool Karaoke and they are for the most part really fun.
Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith were terrific.
Both of them can really sing BTW

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing