The Home Entertainment Show (T.H.E. Show 2024), SoCal, OC. Costa Mesa audio show.

Wavetouch

Jul 4, 2022
Los Angeles, CA
www.wavetouchaudio.com
LINK The Home Entertainment Show (T.H.E. Show 2024)

** Post your show experienced at Ron's THE SHOW 2024 thread.

Please visit my room ( Wavetouch audio, #272) on June 7-9.

Unlike other rooms which talking and music don’t mix (un-natural sound), my room is full of conversation (natural sound music) like in a live band cafe.

I look forward to meet many members. Please, all members, introduce yourself at the show. If possible, members will be served a beer (non-alcoholic). Let’s have a fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: J007B
I will stop by and introduce myself. Looking forward to the show.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing