2013 RMAF Friday Night pre-dinner Meet and Greet

Dre_J

Industry Expert
Mar 5, 2012
2013 RMAF Friday Night pre-dinner Meet and Greet

There is going to be a Meet and Greet get together Friday night, right after the show, across the street at Garcia's restaurant from 6:00-8:00 PM.

It is really a pre-dinner get together IMO. I usually try to go over after the show (have been able to do so the past 5 years) before I go out to dinner later that evening.
It gives me a chance to meet with some of the guys before Saturday's dinner and others that won't be able to attend due to other commitments. It kind of serves as a pre-spillover meeting for Saturday's get together and pre-dinner meeting for Friday while waiting on reservations to other places in the area.

Who:
All are welcome
There is no reservation limit so this will allow many of us to attend and meet fellow members in a more informal setting.

What:
A meet and greet on Friday night @ Garcia's Restaurant located across the street from the Marriot.

The past four meet and greets have been very enjoyable. I expect the same from this one as well.

When:
Friday, October 11th, 2013

Where:
Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant
5050 South Syracuse
Denver, CO
Tel# 303-779-4177
Directly across the street from Marriott Tech Center
(Back Room)

Hi All,

This will be our 5th Meet & Greet at Garcia’s at the 2013 Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. It will be Friday evening from 6-8 at Garcia’s across the street from the Marriott.

If you would like a copy of the flyer, just send me a PM.

Please come and join us between 6-8 PM @ Garcia’s Restaurant directly across the street from the Marriott Tech hotel (we have reserved the back room).

Garcia’s has been kind enough to extend a 2 for 1 drink special to us (along with free Chips and Salsa) for Margaritas and Beer. You can also order food and have dinner as well.

In the previous years, it has been suggested that we put our forum Monikers in the field below our names on the RMAF badges. I think this is a great idea to continue into this year if possible.

I'm looking forward to meeting (and catching up with) many of you at the show,
Dre

Dre_J

Industry Expert
Mar 5, 2012
I will be at both events.

Anyone else attending or stopping by for the Meet and Greet Friday?

Dre

Joe Galbraith

Senior Member/Sponsor
Apr 22, 2010
www.arsetmusica.com
Just to clarify this event is unrelated to the Saturday evening WBF dinner at Bent Fork for those who are attending

Steve-
What time are we meeting at the restaurant on Sat.?

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I will be there, but only if we can spend the entire time talking about how wonderful double-blind testing is. ;)

Dre_J

Industry Expert
Mar 5, 2012
I will be there, but only if we can spend the entire time talking about how wonderful double-blind testing is. ;)

In the past five years, I've never encountered a comment about DBT at the meeting. Don't want to either...

If you like, I can bring two blindfolds, put them on you and see if you can walk the length of the meeting space without running into someone or something. If you can do it, it should prove you can walk the same path while not blindfolded. :) That should satisfy the pro-DBT crowd.

Of course, this is said with a healthy dose of (attempted) humor.

Dre

Last edited:

Dre_J

Industry Expert
Mar 5, 2012
Meet and great this Friday. Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

WBF Dinner Saturday. Also looking forward to that evening as well.

Dre

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing