2022 Academy Award Winners

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
Oh, I forgot that if you are famous you can’t have real problems too.
He has real problems now. He will probably loose commercial endorsement. He may not get a job for a long long time.

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
Gee your so heart felt for will still. I don’t feel sorry for him or any elites life can suck grow up. he loves her no matter what he is soo screwed. She needs to be left on a mountain top to find her way down.
Is she really a complete pile of shoe skid. Did she really sleep with her sons best friend when he was 20. If you want an open relationship, do your thing. But think of the mental impact on your children if your mom is sexing your best friend when your a very young adult. Thats a messed up woman.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Will Smith the cat

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
Thats a messed up woman.
Remember 6 years ago when she convinced her husband they would not attend the Oscars because they were "too white"? Did Will and Jada ever consider that perhaps there were more deserving nominees that year rather than the egregious conspiracy they hypothesized? Their behavior then and now is slap in the face to an organization that ironically is among the most liberal and welcoming in the world by giving voice and awards to many minorities over many years. (Did Sidney Poitier, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx, Forest Whittaker, and Haile Berry win their best actor awards because they were too white?) Yet they wanted to make a protest statement in 2016 by not attending their industry's major award ceremony. Not sure if that reflected their arrogance or sheer stupidity. Well, they won't have to worry about that anymore....

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Remember 6 years ago when she convinced her husband they would not attend the Oscars because they were "too white"? Did Will and Jada ever consider that perhaps there were more deserving nominees that year rather than the egregious conspiracy they hypothesized? Their behavior then and now is slap in the face to an organization that ironically is among the most liberal and welcoming in the world by giving voice and awards to many minorities over many years. (Did Sidney Poitier, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx, Forest Whittaker, and Haile Berry win their best actor awards because they were too white?) Yet they wanted to make a protest statement in 2016 by not attending their industry's major award ceremony. Not sure if that reflected their arrogance or sheer stupidity. Well, they won't have to worry about that anymore....
I believe the saga is far from over. I doubt if he will be black listed by Hollywood but I do hope it will hit him financially where it hurts as the color of money is green not black Or white

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
They're simply a pair of stuck up arseholes. Too many people are making excuses for them. An arsehole is an arsehole.

Last edited:

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
He has real problems now. He will probably loose commercial endorsement. He may not get a job for a long long time.
he is very wealthy , and in our woke culture there will be lines in the sand . for me i have an ever growing list of these types i do my best to not view there movies or tv shows . im sure it does not matter to them and im chating myself out of good material . for one guy is the rock none of these el;
He’s a great actor of my generation. I hope he gets the help he needs. You guys are taking it too far.
wow I s ok but we are very far apart I’m more he gets what deserves and some. He is the standard of what generation is
he is black do yet my gen is told he needs help lol
Yet he shittttass on his own kind. Laughs at it until he sees his wife
who basically says I’m need to be with other men. Cause I’m getting old
and still throws away what a talented man he is
for get damn
some how we have gone on very different paths and I can’t see your ideals
don’t think I’m angry at your thinking I’m not
I’m fine but man we are in alt reality
I get he may have im sure he does
but what I can’t see is those who think it’s fine.
Im not jealous of bis success
I’m confused at his follower’s is all
maybe it’s just my age

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
I always thought the phrase “I hope he/she/they gets the help he/she/they needs“ was a backhanded way to insult somebody and never meant as genuine concern for the person’s well-being. I must’ve been mistaken and am often wrong about such things.
It might be wrong but think if it’s coming from one who has needed and received help and knows of the help. Never be afraid to say how we feel.
again I’m not mad really trying to get other views
what he did fascinates me over all
I would never throw away a life’s work fast

Steve Williams

Justice ....well deserved IMHO

Will Smith not permitted to attend Oscars for 10 years

Steve Williams

This most likely will restrict him from getting top tier leading man roles as the picture or even he might win Oscars so what producer would hire him as who should accept his award should he win. It would be an embarrassment to the Academy

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing