80 year old Polish Grandma rocks the dancefloor!

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
She's almost as old as 99% of WBF members.

Respect.

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Lol, yes. I hope i'm still grooving at her age. She proves age is just a state of mind :cool:.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Well, I hope to still have A mind at that age, let alone A STATE OF mind.

marslo

VIP/Donor
May 2, 2014
Poland
My mother in law is 82 and she is now under the medical control of her knee cause danced too much during the meeting of our local Senior Club;)
Apart of that she is still very activ and walks usually every day at least 3 kms.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonzo75 and Bodhi

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Marslo, Good on your Mother in law getting up & having a go! I had a ball when I recently tried out lawn bowling. The oldies at the club were great. They like a beer and a laugh, and had some good suggestions to improve my bowling technique (which was pretty embarassing, lol :D).

Reactions: marslo

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area
I just did that as a TJ (tape jockey), not a DJ, for three days in a row at California Audio Show last weekend in July! No dancing and I put together the mix tapes from my collection, including the Doors, Beatles, LZ, Fleetwood Mac, Moody Blues, Paul Simon, etc. Many of the attendees were in the senior category, although they were overwhelmingly male. I'm not as old as the Polish woman, but getting up there at 74.

Larry

Reactions: marslo and Bodhi

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Just saw this thread, but I've got to check her Dj skills when I am in Warsaw for the Audiovideo Show. Damn, DJ Wika, I want to be like that when I am 80.

Reactions: marslo

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing