A Canuck needs help with local pickup and shipping from the Netherlands/Holland near Amsterdam

musicfirst1

VIP/Donor
Mar 8, 2015
Canada
www.musicfirstdistribution.ca
"I've always depended on the kindness of Strangers" - A Streetcar Named Desire

Hello All

I have found a pair of rare speakers that I have been looking for for years located near Amsterdam.
Unfortunately the owner will not take on the task of crating, palletizing and shipping them to me.

The speakers are a stand mount with stands that will weigh less than 200# palletized on a 40x48 inch pallet.

If someone would be willing to pick them up and take on the task of palletizing them, I would gladly pay then for their time as well as all associated expenses. I will arrange shipping and forward all the necessary shipping documents. I do this all the time and bring gear from Europe to Canada all the time

Thanks

Kerry

Blackmorec

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Kerry,
I’m pretty sure there are professional shipping companies that will provide everything you need.

I once bought an entire system in the US and when the dealer sent me a picture of how they’d packed it for airfreight I put the shipment on hold and went looking for a full service freight company. I found several that all could do the job.

Here’s a random unqualified search result as illustration

Last edited:

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
"I've always depended on the kindness of Strangers" - A Streetcar Named Desire

Hello All

I have found a pair of rare speakers that I have been looking for for years located near Amsterdam.
Unfortunately the owner will not take on the task of crating, palletizing and shipping them to me.

The speakers are a stand mount with stands that will weigh less than 200# palletized on a 40x48 inch pallet.

If someone would be willing to pick them up and take on the task of palletizing them, I would gladly pay then for their time as well as all associated expenses. I will arrange shipping and forward all the necessary shipping documents. I do this all the time and bring gear from Europe to Canada all the time

Thanks

Kerry
How did you go? Did you get them.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing