A Charlie Brown Christmas; Cantate Domino; Sarah Mclaughlins Wintersong: Are there other Spectacular Christmas Albums?

musicfirst1

VIP/Donor
Mar 8, 2015
Canada
www.musicfirstdistribution.ca
Merry Christmas Everyone!! I've listed my three favorite Christmas Albums but would like to add more.
Any others that combine epic performances and sonics would be appreciated.

Reactions: gestalt

rando

Sep 22, 2019
A fair few I'd relish opportunity to see performed. Having already started a thread about the national effort to reclaim one. It's being included first.

Folder.jpg

Given your mention of Cantate Domino I could suggest any number of Nordic choral albums. Much as I'd like to link to video of this annual concert. Here is a set of archival performances that were offered in concession this year.

Video

Audio only

small.jpg

Finally, I'd suggest looking into attaining a Handbell Choir recording of skillful arrangements given performance by yearlong dedicatee's. "What's Best" is in all likelihood a personal choice.

Noctilux

Jul 21, 2020

Scott Naylor

Mar 19, 2021

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing