A Head's Up To Next Installment Of Masters And Makers

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
as promised, it is our goal to release a new edition of Masters and Makers every 2 weeks and to that extent tomorrow we launch Ron's interview with Karen Sumner which I really enjoyed. I hope you all take some time and have a look. It runs about 40 minutes. Our next interview is scheduled as well so keep an eye on the link

Here is the link to Masters and Makers https://www.whatsbestforum.com/by-rons/

zerostargeneral

Apr 14, 2018
Nice work,

Sumner shows true class and clarity during the entire set. I personally revere the bright stars that maintain deference to the brightest; Blumlein was the sole purveyor of a mathematical description of spatiality.

Taking time to think about both explaining and implementing meaningful steps to achieve this is applauded by me.

Very well done all.

Kindest regards,G.

Reactions: wil

Steve Williams

I am happy to announce the latest Masters and Makers, The Interviews By Ron Resnick has been added to our every 2 week series of interviews . This new interview features Ron and Angus Leung, Founder and CEO of Westminster Labs and his novel Rei amplifier and preamplifier. Angus is an architect trained in the UK. He presents to us his growth in the industry and how he came to developing his amplifier which has a sliding bias. Angus is also well known for his DC cables for the MSB Select and Reference DACs
The video is now posted for all to see. Please be sure to subscribe on YouTube to the WBF YouTube channel.

Steve Williams

Good morning to all. I am pleased to announce that the next installment of our Masters and Makers series is complete and now posted. Once again Ron has done a wonderful job. Ron’s newest interview is Gryphon Audio Design with Rune Skov. Please click on https://www.whatsbestforum.com/by-rons/
and along the bottom you will find the tile with Rune’s interview. Shortly this interview will occupy the featured position but for those who want to get a first look I think you’ll find that Ron once again was excellent and the information shared by Rune to be excellent.

Sampajanna

Apr 1, 2021
These interviews are wonderful. Ron is very good at the job. I have learned a lot and will continue to watch avidly

Reactions: Steve Williams

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Please kindly subscribe to the What's Best Forum YouTube channel to be notified when new videos are published. Thank you!

Reactions: Johan K

Steve Williams

Our next Masters and Makers interview is "in the can" and presently being edited. It should be released this week. I think everyone is going to enjoy this one which has proved to be Ron's longest interview.

• Haha
Reactions: Johan K

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you, Steve!

I aim for 25 to 30 minutes. But in this particular interview the conversation was more technical, and I felt I was gaining a lot of insight into the designer's thinking, so I kept going.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

Steve Williams

Ron continues to work his magic and hone his skills as the next installment of Masters and Makers is in the can. I have always found Kevin Hayes to be a genius when it comes to vacuum tubes, amplification and circuitry. Please join us and listen and watch as Ron interviews Kevin Hayes from VAC....Our next interviewee has been confirmed and will be available later this month. Stay tuned as these interviews are simply terrific. Again kudos to Ron

What's Best Forum's Masters & Makers Interviews: Kevin Hayes, Valve Amplification Company

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you very much for the kind words, Steve!

Members: if you like these interviews please kindly subscribe to the WBF YouTube channel. I appreciate it!

Steve Williams

Ron continues to up his coverage of THE Show. What could be better than photos but rather video vignettes of each room with a sampler of a few songs. Have a look at Ron's coverage.......I followed him around. His mic and tripod are amazing

Steve Williams

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: songeraudio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing