A new Youtube channel starts next week

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Please join us for the debut of this new channel. Inside the Designers Studio will focus on the personalities behind the manufacture of high end audio products. We will also have some non designers who are influential in the Industry today. Please subscribe and join us. We will be posting new episodes the week of 4/11 and will try to post a new episode every week. Please stay tuned for further details and of course we are open to suggested guests as we move forward. Thank you

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Looking forward. Very curious to see how you strike a balance between promotion, technicalities and passion!
thank you. Me too:) We have two episodes being prepared to release next week. Weds at noon. I think they were fun and we arent about promotion of these companies we are about introducing the person or persons behind them.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Subscribed.

tima

Industry Expert
Mar 3, 2014
the Upper Midwest
Very interesting project, Elliot - best of luck going forward. Can you name drop a few of the designers who will speak? Will you have people who represent or design beyond those in your offerings?

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Very interesting project, Elliot - best of luck going forward. Can you name drop a few of the designers who will speak? Will you have people who represent or design beyond those in your offerings?
Thank you Tim and Howie. I hope you will subscribe and watch. I look forward to your thoughts and comments. I prefer right now to just release the episodes each week ( that is the plan) . This week we will be releasing two episodes. One of the episodes is with someone that I know and represent the other is someone I know and do not. We are not planning on just doing videos with companies that Veronica or I represent, it is easier to get them to answer the phone, at least at first, but that is not what we want to do. I want to interview anyone that is willing to come on and talk about themselves and their companies . I will say that next week we are chatting with a very well known turntable company and as you are probably aware I don't have records any longer and have been all digital for at least 5 years. I hope that the viewers will have suggestions as we go along and that we will be able to accommodate their interests.
FYI I have had a lot of people say yes already it just takes time to get a schedule that everyone can make with different time zones and countries. We will get there it just needs a little time and patience. Thank you guys again.

dcathro

Sep 16, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Great idea Elliot!

I will definitely watch and subscribe.

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
sounds really interesting. Subscribed.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Thank you again to everyone's kind words and enthusiasm. I am really thrilled with the contacts I received from people who would like to appear on the channel and we will do our best to get them interviewed going forward. I think that we will have some really interesting guests from all over planet earth since we have commitments from many countries and companies already. Stay tuned and please be patient as we work to get this going and episodes released each week, That's the goal and the plan now we have to get it done.
FYI Axpona starts the week after this one and I'm not sure if that will help or hurt us but I am going and exhibiting so we shall see.
Thank you again,
Elliot

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Dear Elliot,
also i subscrived,but to see Veronica,not you,even if you are very nice
Regards
Gian
LOL I totally understand

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
The next two episodes are scheduled for this week. One for 12 o'clock Tuesday 4/12/22 ( EST) and the other for 12 O'clock Wednesday 4/13/22.
We hope you will check them out.

Reactions: howiebrou

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Premiers Tomorrow

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Episode two premiers today at 12 noon Eastern Standard time and Episode Three the same Bat-time same Bat-channel on Wednesday.
Please join us and subscribe.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Premiers Wednesday at noon

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Meet Liz Smith V.P. and event Director for Axpona early next week. Even though Liz is not a designer we felt with Axpona starting late next week that it would be great to talk to the Director of the Axpona Show.
Meet Liz Smith - Premiering Tuesday at Noon

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Liz Smith from Axpona this Tuesday

• Love

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
premiered today with Kronos designer Louis Desjardins

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing