Accustic Arts Tube Preamp v/s Aries Cerat Incito S

Oracle1974

Jun 28, 2020
Hello
Any views on the Accustic Arts Hybrid Tube Preamp and how does it compare with Aries Cerat Incito S?

My entire system includes:
Accustic Arts Reference Drive 2
Accustic Arts Tube DAC Mk 2
Accustic Arts Amp 2 Mk 3 - power amp
Gauder Akustik Vescova Mk 2 speakers
Organic audio speaker cables and interconnects

The logical choice is would be to for the AA Tube Preamp for system synergies.
Would introduction of Aries Cerat Incito S make a significant difference. Both are in the similar price range.

Thanks.

flyer

VIP/Donor
Dec 16, 2012
Belgium
Hello oracle, there is only one way to find out: find the nearest dealer of aries cerat and ask for a demo.
Having had and tried AA in the past myself, though not the latest iterations, I think you will be happy you made the effort.

Success,
flyer

Oracle1974

Jun 28, 2020
Thanks flyer for your suggestion and the direction in which you are nudging me.

I do not have options to listen to the Aries Cerat products in my city or country.

I am also evaluating other brands like Doshi Audio.

In each case it will be a blind buy.

Will keep the forum updated on my final purchase.

regards.

Oracle1974

Jun 28, 2020
If I were ever to go and buy blind with a hi-fi product (and I have bought blind), it would be with Aries Cerat. Make a wish, double it, and Aries Cerat will beat it.

Thanks for the inputs. It does seem to be a great performer and that is the feedback I am getting.

musicfirst1

VIP/Donor
Mar 8, 2015
Canada
www.musicfirstdistribution.ca
OMG the Incito S is the first preamp that lays low my long held belief that the best preamp is no preamp....
I've got one on order after auditioning it between my Metrum Adagio and my MSB M203 Amps...

defstathiou

Dec 20, 2018
Cyprus
Well done... the Aries Cerat Incito S is a permanent OMG...welcome to the Aries Cerat journey where music feels alive.

orfeo_monteverdi

Jan 16, 2015
Europe
I see an Aries Cerat Incito S preamplifier review coming soon (more info here)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing