Acoustic Signature Neo Typhoon turntable

scot

Jan 4, 2018
Hi everyone

I’m thinking of buying an Acoustic Signature Neo Typhoon turntable. I was hoping to hear from anyone who owns this table and what you think of it. Ease of setup, sound quality, what did it replace and how does it compare. Also, what tonearm and cartridge are you using? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. In this price range ($15,000.00 - $20,000.00) are there any others you would suggest? Thank you.

Best regards
Scot

hogen

May 15, 2018
Oslo, Norway
Hi everyone

I’m thinking of buying an Acoustic Signature Neo Typhoon turntable. I was hoping to hear from anyone who owns this table and what you think of it. Ease of setup, sound quality, what did it replace and how does it compare. Also, what tonearm and cartridge are you using? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. In this price range ($15,000.00 - $20,000.00) are there any others you would suggest? Thank you.

Best regards
Scot
I have set up the Ascona and Invictus jr. They are really easy to set up, and sounds wonderful. I suggest at least the TA-5000 NEO arm. I have tried that on my Invictus Jr, and it is really amazingly good. So good in fact that I ordered the TA9000 NEO;) I tried with the Lyra Atlas SL.

Reactions: Johan K

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing