Acoustic signature tonearms

Pauljenkins

Mar 12, 2021
Hello, looking to upgrade my current Graham 1.5 tonearm and 2 arms under consideration are Graham phantom 111 and Acoustic signature ta neo 5000, anybody use the Acoustic signature arm ?

Reactions: Johan K

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Hello, looking to upgrade my current Graham 1.5 tonearm and 2 arms under consideration are Graham phantom 111 and Acoustic signature ta neo 5000, anybody use the Acoustic signature arm ?
I have a TA1000 sitting in a cupboard somewhere but I think the TA5000 is a very different beast. Sorry can't be of more help...

Johan K

Dec 27, 2022
Sweden
Hi there Pauljenkins,

I’ll have the TA-5000 9”-arm. It is a good and stable platform to any cartridge out there.
Very easy to mount and install.
At the moment I have the Ortofon MC Diamond on the 5000-arm… but not long ago I had the Nagaoka MP-300. Two very different carts, but both works/worked great and both sounds/sounded super nice. As I said, the TA-5000 arm works great what ever cartridge you put on… Hope that helps.

Btw: The pic shows the Miyajima Zero mono cartridge on my TA-5000 9” arm which worked very very well too.

All the best

/ Jk
70FD467B-0CCE-4DB5-B908-47239B997402.jpeg

Reactions: Scott Naylor

hogen

May 15, 2018
Oslo, Norway
I have tested the TA-5000 NEO at home. Its a fantastic tonearm in my opinion, and almost a steal at the price, very good value for money. I ended up with two TA-9000 NEO arms in the end of my testing of Acoustic Signature tonearms. Together with a friend we have tested them against SMEV, the newest IKEDA 9´inch arm among others.

Reactions: Johan K

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing