Acoustics Show - Noise Busters

dan_noise_busters

Oct 14, 2020
Hi All,

I've just come across this forum and thought I would introduce myself and the acoustics show myself and my friend George Gibbs have started called Noise Busters!

I've been an acoustic consultant for around 12 years (first in the UK and now in Calgary Canada) and started the show to bring awareness to the wider public about the industry and tell the stories of prominent people in the industry.

We have only just started but thought some might be interested in the content.

We have a recent episode on low frequency sound but future interviews have aviation noise and underwater acoustics focus, along with room acoustics.

Our YouTube Channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbywDwIt_7RX_es7HuNGsmQ?sub_confirmation=1

You can also listen to the podcast version by searching for Noise Busters on your player.

Looking forward to digging into this forum.

Thanks,
Dan

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Congrats on getting out of the UK. The rest of us are working at it Lol.

dan_noise_busters

Oct 14, 2020
Haha! Yeah it's nice looking from outside, good luck everyone. The acoustics industry is better looked after over there though, well, for now anyway! Appreciate the comment! Hope you managed to check out the show!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing