Air Fryers

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
Looking for recommendations and user feedback for air fryer. Looking for a model similar to a bread toaster (unless somebody say other style is better).

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I just use the convection in my oven with a wire rack or wire basket. Same thing without the fancy name and I am not limited to smaller batches.

Tom

beaur

Fleetwood Sound
Oct 12, 2011
Brooklyn
Run away!!! If you have a convection oven, see above.

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
actually we do, but wouldn’t mind a smaller system as we are cooking for just me and my wife most of the time.

so air fryers and convection ovens are basically the same I gather now.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I find they are good only for reheating fried food. Here is what I am using and the most popular brand among housewife here in Bangkok. Sorry for putting up a link in Thai, but you can see the model.

Reactions: Dimfer

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing