AIR TIGHT ATM-3211

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Enjoy listening Air Tight monoblock ATM-3211 :D:D:D fullsizeoutput_2381.jpeg DSC_3286.JPG fullsizeoutput_2377.jpeg

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Another visit to Bangkok beckons

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany
nice set up of amps :)

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Boonyarat,

Beautiful setup! Question: have you ever tried your SRA stands in one of the HRS racks? I believe SRA design their isobases to be used in their own CRAZ racks...but i was wondering since you have both there in your listening room...if you have ever tried SRA isobase in the HRS rack?

I tried the SRA isobase on my wooden rack...and prefer putting it on top of my HRS M3X shelf which sits on the wooden rack.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing