alexia V

zitas

Dec 19, 2021
as per my dealer, they come this spring!!
also some active subwoofers, sized a little smaller than the watch dogs.

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
Do you mean Alexx V?
If so, congratulations. I've had mine for several months now and it continues to perform beautifully. Makes beautiful music. Enjoy.
May I ask, what is your ancillary equipment?

Reactions: zitas

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
I’ll just guess he actually means a new Alexia model. I had Alexia v1, and before embarking down the road with Rhapsody was considering a speaker upgrade. All reports were that Alexia v2 were a worthwhile upgrade, but in 2021 they were getting a little long in the tooth and approaching the end of typical Wilson 5 yr product life cycle, meaning a v3 was due in 2022. That they might be leveraging the Alexx V naming makes sense to marketing folks I’ll guess.

I look forward to hearing them when they’re introduced. Now that I have more experience with different speakers, i.e. more data points, I expect I’ll hear things differently than I have in the past. But I expect good things. I’ll always be fond of Wilsons — we had a nice relationship in the past (and we parted on good terms.) :cool:

Reactions: zitas

zitas

Dec 19, 2021
yeah, i really meant ALEXIA V.
i ve heard the alexxV at the dealer and they are great pleasure. enjoy them marty!!
alexias are more my size though, so i look forward to springtime.
amps are stern & heisenberg.

leyenda

Mar 2, 2011
i know I am still a dedicated audiophile when I can still follow wilson's models and series.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing