All New Acora Acoustics Loudspeakers VS The World !..

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Reactions: Addicted to hifi

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
Thanks ,

granite speakers have been done before , many decades ago if memory serves ..

Scatterbrain99

Aug 18, 2016
I listened to SRC-1 last year at Capital Audio Fest. My god! what a sound. Both me and my gf thought it was the best sound of the show (cost no object) along with Joseph Audio Perspective 2 room. I ended up buying the JA Perspective 2 on the spot. I would have gone for SRC-1 if the cost was within my budget. JA Perspective 2 is ~$15k and the SRC-1 is ~$27k.

Val told me that the designed the speaker a while back but couldn't productionize it because appropriate technology wasn't available at that time. Now it is. Anyway, if/when I can manage the funds, I'd definitely revisit SRC-1 with the serious intention of purchasing it. However, my biggest regret was not hearing the SRB-1 (the room was too crowded the next day). Val mentioned that SRB-1 is 90% performance of SRC-1. Also, might be more suitable for smaller spaces like I've. Can't wait to read the reviews. I think Acora speakers are going to be a smashing success.

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
.lVal told me that the designed the speaker a while back but couldn't productionize it because appropriate technology wasn't available at that time. .
so they designed a speaker for which no technology exists. what was the design technology?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing