All NEW Rolls Royce G H O S T !..

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Everything on this Ghost is all new and is a lot better than the last generation Ghost with Ride Quality second to none now !

Even the Phantom can't match the Ride Quality !

Last edited:

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Waiting for Supercar Blondie's video

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
New review on the 2021 G H O S T

" World's BEST ride quality and cabin quietness '

" World's BEST stereo system "

Ultrafast69

VIP/Donor
Aug 27, 2018
Seattle, WA
www.audio-ultra.com
I‘m a fan of Rolls Royce, all day long. Theres not one in the line I would not be happy with, however, this would only want a vintage no more than 5 years. Most have next to no miles, and funny part they are cheaper than audio

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I saw two in the showroom a few weeks ago. The brand was never in my mind because I always think one needs to have more than money to be driving one. But it really looks great in real. The line is so exceptional like a sculpture. And together with the size really makes the "presence, grace, power and respect." Incredible design.

Abbinormal

Feb 15, 2020
Call it what you want. It is nothing more than a rebadged BMW. Rolls-Royce died with the sale. The only thing tying this car to the company founded by Sir Henry Royce and Charles Stewart Rolls is the name.

Reactions: Bruce B

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Call it what you want. It is nothing more than a rebadged BMW. Rolls-Royce died with the sale. The only thing tying this car to the company founded by Sir Henry Royce and Charles Stewart Rolls is the name.

I don't know anything about the brand, but I am curious why you feel this way.

Abbinormal

Feb 15, 2020
Perhaps off-topic, perhaps irrelevant, but this bloke knows how to review cars, either exotic or regular.
This is a good review if you like reviews where the “reviewer” has no idea what he is talking about. Doug gets way more wrong about this car than he does right. It is the perfect example of where a reviewer fails to do any research on his subject. For instance, he is the only person who considers the Silver Shadow to be ‘the Phantom” of its day. The car that was considered the “Phantom” of its day was actually a Phantom. The ultra rare, even by RR standards and ultra expensive Phantom VI. While the SS was a standard production car and could be found on the floor at any RR dealer, there was nothing standard about a PVI. They were all built by order to the purchaser’s specification. Production time was measured in years compared to months for a Shadow.

Doug goes on to get cosmetic, functional and mechanical details on the car wrong. Honestly, the list of errors is too long to even write down. I honestly don’t know why he didn’t think research was important.

Reactions: GertSterlingSilver

Klonk

Mar 4, 2012
Do you feel the same way about Bentley and Audi? Just curious.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Pretty far from a rebadged BMW. Uses the power train and that is where all similarities end, same as calling a Maserati a rebadged Chrysler. Lamborghini uses Audi engines, its how its done in the modern era. I think its awesome, one less foundry, one less this and that in the world.

Reactions: XV-1

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing