Alsyvox Tintoretto @ Rhapsody.Audio

Greetings,

Rhapsody.Audio now has the Alsyvox Tintoretto available for demonstration.
The first video was taken with the Tintorettos 2 hours out of their flight cases. Alsyvox breaks the speakers in so when they arrive other than some climate acclimation they are "ready to go". Here's a sneak preview with the Taiko Audio Etreme>>>Aqua Forumul xHD>>>>>Pilium Alexander preamp>>>>Pilium Achiles Stereo amp>>>>Alsyvox Tintoretto

SIX HOURS LATER FROM BEING TAKEN FROM THE FLIGHT CASES

Last edited:
I am looking at horn speakers but may have an interest in Tintoretto. What is the retail price on these speakers?

I am looking at horn speakers but may have an interest in Tintoretto. What is the retail price on these speakers?

$69Kusd is the retail and selling price for the Tintoretto in the US. The Botticellis are $89Kusd in the US.

Last edited:
I hope someone can answer a few question on this speaker for me. What are the placement requirements for this speaker (or the smaller model,
TINTORETTO).

1) How far forward from the front wall is needed?
2) How far apart is needed.
3) Is a very tall ceiling bad for this design?
4) Do you need side wall equal distance apart on both sides. That is, what if a room opened up to another room on 1 side of the speaker.

I have 2 rooms I am considering putting a new system into and wanted to understand some of the placement issues before I start going for some speaker demos.

Greetings,

Noted below....

I hope someone can answer a few question on this speaker for me. What are the placement requirements for this speaker (or the smaller model,
TINTORETTO).

1) How far forward from the front wall is needed?

>>>>Minimum of about 2' but of course if you can bring them out further you will get more of a 3D holographic soundstage in the room. BUT you can make great sound when the speakers are just 2' from the back wall.....maybe 1.5' if necessary.

2) How far apart is needed.

>>>>>About 6' minimum but again it is room and personal preference dependent. 8' is usually ideal but can be further than 8' as well depending on the room.

3) Is a very tall ceiling bad for this design?

>>>>No not really.

4) Do you need side wall equal distance apart on both sides. That is, what if a room opened up to another room on 1 side of the speaker.

>>>>Of course this is NOT ideal having one side of the room open. It will have an effect but I would have to see the actual room to make a conclusion on the acoustic effects that the opening would present.

I have 2 rooms I am considering putting a new system into and wanted to understand some of the placement issues before I start going for some speaker demos.

>>>Everyone is going to have a different opinion. I personally would want to see at least pics and find out also what type of music you listen to , how loud you listen, where you sit to listen. Lot's of questions before I would be able to give a recommendation.

The above are just general guidelines regarding the Alsyvox speakers.

You can PM me or call (212-229-1842) if you would like more detailed or further information.

Bob

Last edited:
Why better off? Bob has many quality amplifiers

Thx Ked, I realized that as soon as I saw User211's post. Of course no reason NOT to go and visit Daniele.

But if in NYC I do have maybe 5 different tube amps and 5+ SS amps to demo Tintoretto with. I also have an Extreme server a VYGER and AF1P, so quite the assortment.

Best would be to visit Daniele and me:)

Btw, Daniele and I work very closely together if someone is interested in purchasing Alsyvox speakers and would like either Daniele to be here in NYC or I in Spain for a demo/discussions, all things are possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: gwalt and bonzo75

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing