Amazon's "Mozart in the Jungle"

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
Amazon's "Mozart in the Jungle" , is changing the way I listen to classical music when it comes on the radio.

Nice show to watch with the wife before we go to bed.

No violence and head chopping.

I checked all 18 pages of this part of the forum and cannot believe nobody has posted about it.

I think we are on season 4 now, it is highly recommended.

rando

Sep 22, 2019
It starts out being novel and the rare easily watchable show as you correctly note.

All the better for you and your wife if enjoyment is found all the way through.

There was a distinct point where I felt the impact of top drawer writing talent moved on to the next hit. That it became a competitor to the established evening soap operas on network television/awards.

rando

Sep 22, 2019
Plan to revisit the most current season now that I've been reminded of it.

Sharing it with someone might make all the difference.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing