American Sound 2000

ALF

Mar 15, 2012
Southwest
My dear friend David (DDK) was kind enough to encourage me to pick up his last available AS2000. We are several weeks out for the delivery and I have a few items to find new homes for to make room for the incoming delivery. If you may have an interest on any of the below items, please feel free to PM me, thanks!

• Kondo Ginga System- I am the first owner and have the Providence Documentation. It is complete System with Kondo Ginga Turntable, Stone Base, Kondo SME V-12 Tonearm, I/O M cartridge, Sfz silver SUT, and Kondo Record Weight. I have enjoyed this wonderful matchine for the last couple of years.

• Schopper Thorens TD 124- this is a fully reconditioned Turntable with all the work/complete available upgrades done by Schopper...platter, PS-1 external power supply (USA,) two arm-boards, two SwissonorTA10 tonearms, painted Graphite, and etc.

• Micro Seiki HS-80 inertia unit. This is the hammertone blue unit that is matched for the Micro Seiki SX 8000 units. It will work with all of the Micro Seiki machines.

• Studer a820 from the ATAE Studer Collection. This Studer a820 came from a one-owner private collection. It was not used as a studio machine and is a one-of-kind wonderful example, sounds and functions deliciously. It comes with the 1/4” head and I also have a 1/2” NOS Studer head available.

Cheers!
ALF

Last edited:

m7c2003

Sep 29, 2015
My dear friend David (DDK) was kind enough to encourage me to pick up his last available AS2000. We are several weeks out for the delivery and I have a few items to find new homes for to make room for the incoming delivery. If you may have an interest on any of the below items, please feel free to PM me, thanks!

• Kondo Ginga System- I am the first owner and have the Providence Documentation. It is complete System with Kondo Ginga Turntable, Stone Base, Kondo SME V-12 Tonearm, I/O M cartridge, Sfz silver SUT, and Kondo Record Weight. I have enjoyed this wonderful matchine for the last couple of years.

• Schopper Thorens TD 124- this is a fully reconditioned Turntable with all the work/complete available upgrades done by Schopper...platter, PS-1 external power supply (USA,) two arm-boards, two SwissonorTA10 tonearms, painted Graphite, and etc.

• Micro Seiki HS-80 inertia unit. This is the hammertone blue unit that is matched for the Micro Seiki SX 8000 units. It will work with all of the Micro Seiki machines.

• Studer a820 from the ATAE Studer Collection. This Studer a820 came from a one-owner private collection. It was not used as a studio machine and is a one-of-kind wonderful example, sounds and functions deliciously. It comes with the 1/4” head and I also have a 1/2” NOS Studer head available.

Cheers!
ALF
Hi ALF,
knowing you have put these up for a while, but just wondering if you are still holding on the micro Seiki HS-80 flywheel?

BR,
Luke

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing