Ansuz Sortz

Sampajanna

Apr 1, 2021
The local Borrensen/Aavik/Ansuz dealer was offering 30 day trial of all products. I got the Ansuz Sortz Supreme (the middle of 3 grades) for a trial. I put it into an RCA out of my dac… Wowza! I am not a huge “tweaker.” I find most of them only marginal shifts. But this is truly component level change. It opened soundstage and changed the bass significantly. The bass is fuller, almost like a properly dialed in subwoofer was added. This difference is not subtle at all. I can and did hear it blind… worth a try for sure if your local dealer is offering free trial. I will be keeping mine for sure! Unbelievable. I am flabbergasted!

Last edited:
Reactions: hogen

Sampajanna

Apr 1, 2021
Listening to the new Tangerine Dream album for the 3rd time. It is a different album...

Reactions: EiK

Wraith.

Apr 27, 2017
Same here, dealer in loan, regular and supreme. I was really skeptical but wow. I don’t think it will a poor system so better but if you think you’ve got your system locked in try one of these.

Zeotrope

Feb 11, 2021
France, Canada
I’m willing to try these but I must say that I’m disappointed they are altering the sound so much. Their intention is to remove noise (per the company), and not alter the sound.

Zeotrope

Feb 11, 2021
France, Canada
Sorry, I'm not one to jump to the "snake oil" conclusion at all... but these seem ridiculous. $1400 for EACH end cap?! Come on...

My nearest dealer won't even allow a trial!

To cap my DarTZeel 18NS preamp would cost between $20K - $36K. o_OSorry man, "check please"... I'm out!

(Someone needs to copy these and get them made in Asia for 1/10th the price.)

Reviews have been mixed. 6 Moons didn't hear any difference. Other reviewers said it altered the sound, sometimes for the better, other times not. That alone is concerning is the company claims they will not alter the sound; but remove only noise.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing