Apple Unveils iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max With 5G, Flat-Edge Design, LiDAR Scanner, New Colors, and More

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Love the shields

Apple is adding a magnet to the back of the iPhone 12 to make it line up better with wireless chargers, for more efficient charging. This also enables certain accessories to snap on to the back of it, like a slim wallet the company showed off, and will allow wireless charging to work through some accessories.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
What the Mic for recording videos

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Also, a friend doesn't hear properly when he plays off the phone, will the phone speaker playback be improved? He might still not hear properly

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Also, a friend doesn't hear properly when he plays off the phone, will the phone speaker playback be improved? He might still not hear properly

They should install two speakers laid out in parallel, with an option for toe in

Reactions: Bobvin

TechVeg06

Sep 16, 2020
I've been looking into this new phone for a while now for an early christmas present! Are the upgraded new features worth the price?

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
I am excited that my 12-mini should be shipped this week. I bought a case for it and then compared that to my old i5 sitting in a desk drawer and my i7 I use for business calls. It comes in between the two, but without the reduced real-estate of the prior models, what some called the “chin” and “forehead” null portions of the screen. Very, very close in size to what was considered the best one-hand phone ever, the i5. And it has an eSim along with a physical sim I can have two phone #s on a single device. The young woman at the Verizon store seems very excited to see it when it comes in. And a recent review raved about having all the modern features in a very small package.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing