Aries Cerat Symphonia Review

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I think that is a venue? I have also heard amazing performances in Almeria, and Roquetas de Mar, and Granada.
Yes, that is one of the most venerated places in Madrid for Flamenco. Whether Blanca del Ray is as authoritative a flamenco dancer as they make out, we had no idea...but the remarkable number of US presidents, royalty, celebrities, dignitaries who have visited the place and specifically her filled an entire wall going back decades. Pretty impressive, and I remember the local people we do business with speaking highly of the place.

Reactions: Argonaut

Narayan

Oct 6, 2015
If you want to be transported to a Tablao Flamenco, I highly recommend this album:

Youtube doesn´t do the XRCD justice, but close your eyes and it´s like you´re there.

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
A closer view of one of the Symphonia LE’s purposeful looking external crossovers,

“ The external crossover, consists of three constant group delay filters. A constant group delay filter, is our own proprietary design, which alters the attenuation slopes of the driver filters, to shape the phase(and doing so the GD)in such a way ,as to provide maximum GD linearity.
Using this specific filter technology to the physically time aligned horns, the Symphonia speaker present time domain performance which is near perfect, and a frequency response with a maximum deviation of +-0.5db (250Hz-20KHz). “

Aries Cerat.

1C996CA8-BDE4-4472-AC9A-A33313AB7491.jpeg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing