AS Phonolab dual phono preamp

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
I've started carrying the AS Phonolab and will be hosting a few listening events in and around the Seattle area. Should anyone want to attend feel free to pm me. Also available for demo in your home anywhere in the USA
Phonolab_AS_Front Kopie.jpg
I think this is an exciting product:
*Twin phono stages in one box with outboard PS.

*Can be fitted with mc/mc, mc/mm or mm/mm cards.

*Can be ordered with the 'Recompizer', a ganged eq that was carefully designed to help out less than great recordings...

*Balanced xlr and rca outputs standard.

*Balanced inputs optional: lemo with an included xlr adapter.

*Remote controlled volume option for vinyl only rigs!
Phonolab_AS_Backside_1 Kopie.jpg

Plus power supply can power a second unit for a quad stage :)

base unit well under $5k...including PS

Please lmk if you would like to be a part of a listening party or if you want to try one in your system.

Hope everyone is having a grand analog adventure!

Last edited:

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
Gain is:
MM : 38db, 42db, 45db and 48db
MC :58db, 62db, 65db and 68db

Also *if* you use the balanced xlr out you can choose a higher output reference level ( 775 mV or 1.55 V) which could be a factor in system gain....

Audiospecials sell directly to many markets; I would ask them.

Again i would love to send this to some USA based forum members to try out :)

Last edited:

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
To answer a question: my demo period is usually two weeks on electronics. When i send a cartridge that demo period is usually 30 days since efforts to align and fine tune are involved. All at no obligation to purchase of course.

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
Oh and i can setup my demo unit with or without the remote controlled volume in case anyone wants to try it direct to amp...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing