Ask for help: Evolution Acoustics BNC cables for DartZeel

ShawnZH

Sep 20, 2020
I'm a Dartzeel user and heard a lot of good comments about the Evolution Acoustics BNC cables designed for DartZeel. I contact the local dealer twice but they never came back to me. I'd like to seek for some help here whether anyone knows if any online stores would sell and ship the cables internationally? Any info regarding the length, price of the cables? BTW, I live in Shanghai, China.

Thanks for any comments...

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
you need to contact Evolution Acoustics directly to get some action on that. i own an 8 meter set and .75 meter set of the Evolution 'zeel' BNC's and they are worth the effort and not crazy expensive either.

if you PM me with your email address i will call him today and make sure Jonathan Tinn responds to you to get the ball rolling. he is a member here and you could PM him but seems to always need a bit of prodding. :rolleyes:

Stef

Jan 10, 2021
Paris / France
I'm a Dartzeel user and heard a lot of good comments about the Evolution Acoustics BNC cables designed for DartZeel. I contact the local dealer twice but they never came back to me. I'd like to seek for some help here whether anyone knows if any online stores would sell and ship the cables internationally? Any info regarding the length, price of the cables? BTW, I live in Shanghai, China.

Thanks for any comments...
Hello! I'm also based in SH and a Dartzeel preamp user. I will soon get a DartZeel Power-amp. Did you get the Evolution Acoustics BNC cables designed for DartZeel or are you still using the original Dart BNC?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing