Audio Artistry Dvorak Signature

Riverdinaudio

Nov 9, 2022
Recently acquired one of the Audio Artistry Dvorak Signature systems. Obviously a special version of the standard Dvorak. Better cabinetry and additional bass drivers per side. These did not
come with a manual. Cannot find a manual from the usual websites. Anyone out there have one they could copy for me? Any details of how this speaker improves on the standard version?

Brent71

Dec 14, 2016
Did you buy those from TMR? I came close to hitting the buy button on those, but I had a question why the sub on the top-left in their pictures wasn't mirror-imaged to match the subs on the right and they dragged their feet answering me, so I passed. I originally messaged them on FB on 10-19-22, then again on 4 days later, and finally an email on the 24th or 25th; never got a single response. The bottom-left sub matches it's twin on the right, but the uppers were mismatched, even though they were all upright with the binding posts on the bottom. ?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing