Audiomica Cables

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Just become aware of these cables courtesy of the latest issue of HiFi Plus.
Cracking review of of interconnect and speaker cables one down from top of the range.
Further research on Google turned up 6Moons Review of their top Allbit Consequence power cable which seems to be the audiophiles prayer to wall outlet power problems.
Anybody tried or heard them?
Certainly seem worth checking out and prices are realistic

Sunnyboy1956

Member Sponsor
Feb 22, 2014
New Delhi, India
I have a demo pair of Audiomica speaker cables in my system for close to 2 months. The results are superior to the Cardas Gold Reference I have had for 8+ years. Hoping to get a run of ics.

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
I have a demo pair of Audiomica speaker cables in my system for close to 2 months. The results are superior to the Cardas Gold Reference I have had for 8+ years. Hoping to get a run of ics.

Thanks for that.
I have since become aware that one of the UK DCS dealers highly recommends them for DCS kit.
Have not heard them myself but your experience bears out what I have read and will be interested to hear your experience with their interconnects.

SOS

Jun 20, 2015
www.soundsofsilence.com
It's been a while since anyone has replied to this thread. Any updates from those using Audiomica cables?

Sunnyboy1956

Member Sponsor
Feb 22, 2014
New Delhi, India
I just got a 1 m pair I/c between my phono stage and preamp. This has to be the best kept cable secret of all time. The Audiomica simply smokes the existing cable. I never realised a cable could sound louder. Straight out of its smart wooden box the Audiomica is simply amazing. I have been in this hobby close to 40 years and this is the best I have heard. This is a demo piece that is not going back to the dealer. Just ordered 2 pairs of I/cs to supplement theAudiomica speaker cables I have been using. I know cables are system dependent et al but if you have a dealer in your vicinity the Audiomica's are a mandatory audition. Believe me they are that good and almost cost peanuts compared to some of the heavy duty cables.

SOS

Jun 20, 2015
www.soundsofsilence.com
Yes Sunnyboy these cables are just unbelievable and once compared to others at many times the price they seem like a give away pricing! I now have a whole loom of these cables in my system and couldn't be happier.

(Dealer disclaimer)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing