Audiophile 24bit 96khz Studio Master Files on BandCamp!

APP

Oct 1, 2014
There's excellent audiophile downloads on BandCamp.
I typed Audiophile 24bit Studio Master Files BandCamp on my search engine and got excellent results;
The whole Sound Liaison catalogue is available in 24/96 Flac (in some cases that is the same as the studio master) but there are also great albums from lesser known artists and labels well worth checking out. More suggestions from this great site, Please.

BandCamp screenshot.png

Last edited:
Reactions: RnRmf

APP

Oct 1, 2014
Yes the payment works great and we are supporting the musicians in the most direct way possible. And I believe they need it these days!

Reactions: rubinken and 24bit

GroovySauce

Nov 9, 2020
I really enjoy using bandcamp. When possible I prefer to buy from them so the artists get more money. The downloads are really easy and quick too.

Reactions: APP and 24bit

24bit

Jun 14, 2013
If I may recommend (also on 180 gram vinyl, the guitarist from Carmen Gomes Inc. Link; Tettero plays Eddie Harris & Les McCann

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

24bit

Jun 14, 2013
Maybe this bit of info I just posted on another thread is of interest here as well, it is from the Sound Liaison spring newsletter of 2020;

These are indeed trying times. Covid 19 has changed the world and the way we live in a matter of weeks. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all people working on the frontline of this immense battle.

In our own little world, Covid 19 means that our artists are all without work since the lockdown. All concerts have been cancelled and the academies where some of our musicians teach are closed.
We had to cancel all planned recording dates for this spring.

But there's a little bit of good news; the 2019 royalty payments from Sound Liaison to the musicians collaborating with the label again betters the previous years..
Sound Liaison is collaboration between engineer, producer and musicians, which means we share the profit made equally.
The reason you cannot find our albums in high resolution on streaming services like Spotify, Amazon and Tidal is that we want to pay our artists their fair share, after all they are the ones creating the music. It does mean we have to remain a small “boutique” label. But at least we are in complete control of our music and the earnings made.
(Sportify currently pays musicians $0.00318 per stream).

We have been very fortunate to receive a number of rather positive reviews:
RECORD REVIEWThis recording doesn’t take you to the recording studio. Even better, it brings the recording studio to your listening room. Audiophile style

The result is spectacular, with a warm, generous ambience you can almost reach out and touch each instrument. HIFI NEWS AND

Sound Liason’s DXD sampler, The Visual Sound, offers some of the most realistic sounding recordings I’ve heard. Audio Express

"It is a wonderful album. Scholten's compositions are more intimate than ever. 'Volkskrant'
With an engineer of the capabilities of Frans Rond, mixing is no longer needed. The careful placement of the musicians and the control of group balance makes "Don't You Cry" one of the best-sounding "live in the room" audiophile recordings I've heard.
Mark Werlin

“Sound Liaison differs from many audiophile labels as they produce music that you will want to listen to over and over again.” Audiostream.com
”I think we would all agree that this recording sounds sensational....Audiophile Style

“Another gem from Sound Liaison ...The sound is killer.” Audiostream.com

“it is impossible to let go of the deep melancholic atmosphere.”Volkskrant
“A superior Beatles tribute.” Guitarist magazine

“A must have recording..” Hifi. NL

“Superb musicianship and just fantastic sound.” Audiophile Style

“Fantastic sound and dynamics, this recording is pure bliss.”Nomono.dk

“The tone, timbre and soundstage on this recording are all superb. Audiophile Style”

“Warm and soulful interpretation and a unique sound...5 stars!” Jazzism
“Superior Sound Quality….. gorgeous, subtle and funky improvisations” Lust for Life magazine

“ One of the best and best-sounding jazz vocal albums to come along in many a day.”
Soundstagexperience.com
“Divine listening pleasure. The sound is so real that you can reach out and grab it”. Nomono.dk

“Another Wonderful Jazz Recording from Sound Liaison”.Radsreviews.com

“a match made in heaven" Luister Magazine

Reactions: APP

APP

Oct 1, 2014
I really enjoy using bandcamp. When possible I prefer to buy from them so the artists get more money. The downloads are really easy and quick too.
It is indeed one of the best working download sites around.

24bit

Jun 14, 2013
I like BandCamp alot. And buying a file or ordering a CD works perfectly.
I ordered a bunch of the Carmen Gomes CDs via her site as xmas gifts.

Perfect review in Hifi News and Records; ( they reviewed the Sound Liaison DXD file)
Just when you thought you’d heard every possible take on the songbook of Robert Johnson, from true acoustic versions to Clapton’s electric tracks, up jumps singer Carmen Gomes with her own rendition. The legendary bluesman died aged just 27 in 1938, amidst all those ‘sold his soul to the devil’ legends, and left a catalogue of just 29 songs, so you could argue there’s nothing new to hear. However, Gomes gives her selected tracks an atmospheric, mystical spin, with minimal backing, a simple mic set-up, in Sound Liaison style, and a ‘straight to DXD’ as-live recording approach. Her sultry voice has immediacy and intimacy, the instruments captured with real vitality, and the whole recording drips with presence and a sense of performance. I can imagine this one proving popular on the demo circuit if we ever get back to them – and that would be no bad thing. *AE

APP

Oct 1, 2014
Today is Bandcamp Friday! A good day to support your favorite independent artist.

Tuckers

VIP/Donor
Nov 18, 2020
Yes, more and more music on Bandcamp is available in resolutions higher that 16/44, even a lot of non-audiophile stuff! I've gotten quite a bit the last year. There are thousands more than are listed in that 24bit tag!!.

Here's one in 24/96: Adrianne Lenker.

Last edited:
Reactions: APP

APP

Oct 1, 2014
I hope the big multinationals will leave BandCamp alone, it's one of the few ways left for the artists to earn a little money for their art.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing