Aurender N30 - To stay competitive in 2021

divertiti

Jan 12, 2021
I have the Synergistic Research fuses installed.
(1) Master on the EMM Labs DV2 and (1) Master on the Aurender N30 music server.
While I had the components open, I also added a little Mad Scientist Graphene on some of the contacts, including the fuses.
Right when I powered the system up, no bass at all, kinda weird?
I had to check if the subs were functioning.
Only took about a day for things to shape up.
Supposed to take about 300 hours to burn in, but I like the improvement in sound so far.
Hard to describe, but it just sounds more relaxed and the music seems to flow effortlessly with improved imaging.
Haven't had time to sit and listen for an extended amount of time yet.
I am willing to pay the cost for the improvement, which hopefully only gets better in time!
Thanks.

Congrats on the upgrade. What fuse did the Masters replace in each device? Did you ever try the Master just in one of two components? I'm trying to figure out if it will make more of a difference in my Innuos Statement Next Gen server or MSB Reference DAC

Reactions: gfroman

gfroman

Dec 28, 2012
Thanks!
I replaced the DV2 and the Aurender N30 fuses at the same time.
Master Fuse 2A Slow Blow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing