AXPONA 2022 WBF Attendees Dinner and Contact Info

musicfirst1

VIP/Donor
Mar 8, 2015
Canada
www.musicfirstdistribution.ca
Hey guys, after two GREAT Canadian shows as Exhibitors, (we will post pics of the recent Montréal show here soon)
Music First is SUPER Pumped to be going to AXPONA this week!!

Kerry Legeard and Rick Nishizaki
will be there from Friday AM until show closing on Sunday.

We are going only as show attendees and passionate Audiots First and would love to meet any of you, at the very least to say hi!

Depending on the response and interest, I thought a gathering, either informally for cofee or drinks, or if interest is strong enough, dinner on Friday (or Saturday) night.

Anyone interested, please PM me or email me at musicfirst@rogers.com with your contact info and what you might be interested in doing. Ill coordinate everything, be it coffee, cocktails, or cuisine.

Yay Show!!

Kerry

Last edited:
Reactions: Alrainbow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing