Batwing Audio Tape sample offer

Batwing

Mar 17, 2022
I have 7 sample packs ready to send to any Audio Tweaks Forum members who would like to try something unique and as yet unavailable commercially. I have checked with forum admin and it's ok to contact me via PM if you are interested. The tape will be delivered free of any charge including postage, worldwide. If you like it, there's a (small) chance I may decide to produce enough Batwing tape to offer for sale at a later date. For anyone who receives the sample pack, I will not contact you, ask for comment or bother you in any way.

The sample pack consistes of 3 sheets of Batwing Audio Tape, each 100mm x 80mm. This is enough to make a noticeable positive transformation of the sound of your audio system, whatever price or quality level you have. Suggestions for use are included in the pack. Instead of waxing lyrical about the positive effect of Batwing Audio Tape, I will instead list the possible negatives and shortcomings below.

The tape is highly conductive and can not be used as insulating tape.
The adhesive backing can leave residue on some surfaces if removed. The soft residue is easily cleaned off most surfaces if necessary.
The base material is weakly magnetic, so should not be used directly on phono cartridges.
You'll need scissors to cut the tape to size. One square cm is enough to make a noticeable difference if used in the right place.
After hearing what it can do in locations close to AC, you might be tempted to use the tape in dangerous locations. Please don't.

Thanks to our admin for making this possible.

Mark (Batwing)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing