Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Reactions: Zoltan Bay

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
Can anyone on WBF recommend one or more high end UK dealers with proper showroom and the best electronics? Thanks in advance!
My suggestion would be Frasier at Kog Audio, info@kogaudio.com.
They are a distributor as opposed to a dealer; they supply dealers.
Among others they distribute the Taiko Extreme.
Frasier has a reputation for absolute tenacity in support of brands that he carries.
Or rather champions

heihei

VIP/Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can anyone on WBF recommend one or more high end UK dealers with proper showroom and the best electronics? Thanks in advance!

KJ West One is the obvious choice.

GuillaumeB

VIP/Donor
Mar 10, 2014
UK
www.boyeraudio.com
My suggestion would be Frasier at Kog Audio, info@kogaudio.com.
They are a distributor as opposed to a dealer; they supply dealers.
Among others they distribute the Taiko Extreme.
Frasier has a reputation for absolute tenacity in support of brands that he carries.
Or rather champions

Hi there Fraser no longer works for Kog he left them a few months ago to set up another distribution company taking some of the brands with him (though not Taiko): https://www.airtaudio.co.uk/
He’s a great guy I can totally vouch for him.

Cheers,

Guillaume

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
Hi there Fraser no longer works for Kog he left them a few months ago to set up another distribution company taking some of the brands with him (though not Taiko): https://www.airtaudio.co.uk/
He’s a great guy I can totally vouch for him.

Cheers,

Guillaume

Nice post Guillaume?
I wondered why the Kog website didn't mention Entreq. Or Vitus.
That would explain it.

My dealer (Alain @ Choice Hifi) said that if he ever launched a brand of his own, Fraser wòuld be the man to distribute, based on seeing him in action for other brands.
As far as i can tell, Fraser is the reason Entreq are massive in the UK

Last edited:

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
He certainly is. I can also vouch for Fraser, friendly and professional in equal measure. Interesting to see he's dealing Acustica Applicata room treatments, of major interest to me.

Reactions: infinitely baffled

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
WOW Zoltan!!!! Congrats!!! I'm sure they sounded amazing as well as a great looking room.

Zoltan Bay

Industry Expert
Mar 7, 2020
WOW Zoltan!!!! Congrats!!! I'm sure they sounded amazing as well as a great looking room.
Thank you Bob,

There will be an exhibition this weekend in Chengdu_ (China), this is the exhibition of my Chinese distributor.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Love it. That's great that they are having shows over there!!! Good place to be investing your time and energy for now.

Zoltan Bay

Industry Expert
Mar 7, 2020
Exhibitions continue, now this weekend, Bayz & Clearaudio & Chord Electronic HIFI party in Guangzhou, China

1604941171236.png

Reactions: Rhapsody

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
That room looks fairly huge Zoltan.
Can the Counterpoint really fill it?

Zoltan Bay

Industry Expert
Mar 7, 2020
For sure! The room was so big:

1604953793049.png

In Stockholm, we used Courante for an approx in a 80-100sqm room, it was more than enough.

Written by my Swedish dealer:
The bass performance on these goes a very long way. We have a very big room here and it can easily be filled by the Courantes. This is going to be the model that fits most homes.

Reactions: infinitely baffled

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Hi Zoltan, That's my kind of room!!! I know all about one set of speakers in a room, but I guarantee that this owner has FUN with all of this great equipment. What a room.

Love his white Devialet Phantoms:)

Last edited:

Zoltan Bay

Industry Expert
Mar 7, 2020
Hi Zoltan, That's my kind of room!!! I know all about one speaker in a room, but I guarantee that this owner has FUN with all of this great equipment. What a room.

Love his white Devialet Phantoms:)
Hi Bob, I think it's quite amazing! :)

Reactions: Rhapsody

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing