Bayz Audio/VAC/Taiko Audio at Axpona 2023

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
THE BAYZ AUDIO TEAM INVITES YOU TO VISIT US FOR A UNIQUE MUSICAL EXPERIENCE AT AXPONA 2023 - ROOM 1603.

OUR TEAM WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO THE COUNTERPOINT 2.0 SPEAKER AND WITH SOME OF THE WORLD'S BEST HIGH-END EQUIPMENT -

VAC, TAIKO, AND OUR NEW BAYZ CABLES

COME AND LISEN TO US!

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-18 at 11.55.50 AM.jpeg

Attachments

• AxponaAd2023.03 (1).pdf
    547.1 KB · Views: 17

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I am very much looking forward to hearing these for the first time, Bob!

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
I am very much looking forward to hearing these for the first time, Bob!
Hi Ron,

It will be interesting for you to hear them and see what your impressions are. They won't have vinyl set up, but they will be playing files, which files vs. streaming is a more involving experience.

I won't be at Axpona, my Chicago rep, Jerry and Bob West from Portland along with Zoltan Bay from Hungary. Please be sure to introduce yourself especially to Zoltan. Zoltan "dreamed up" the very unique Bayz speakers.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Will do!

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
All set and ready for tomorrow-

Bayz Audio Counterpoint, Taiko Extreme server, Esoteric K01XD, VAC Master preamp and IQ200 amplifier at Axpona Room 1603.

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-13 at 2.14.36 PM.jpeg

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
A great room , bayz makes audio seem to be above typical just sound.
maybe I’m just being old school , but they sound really fast and have a great clarity with a really stable image.
the first time I heard them was at rhapsody Brooklyn location I was mesmerized by the look right up until bob hit play
They I was in total confusion being inside the room like panels do yet no panels.
we’ve all heard Omni for years now. Most made me feel it was a system I would not own
Most past rolled off had little image and just not Hifi.
Now enter bayz first time on dead cold pilium amp and wow.
it startled me in that I was still looking for the speakers playing music. Just 4 or 5 feet back and a sound that was aimed at me yet had an image of I’m there but gone in my eye site hearing.

Reactions: Zoltan Bay

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Great article on Bayz Counterpoint 2.0 from Axpona. The first reviewer that realizes that Bayz are unique and should not be compared to cone driver speakers. They are Omni speakers, like MBL. They have a different sonic presentation than cone driver speakers. They are for those that like the sonic landscape that Omni speakers deliver. And they are 94db efficient!

https://indulgr.com/audiophile/bayz-audio-vac-taiko-esoteric-rhapsody-audio-axpona-23/

ES006790.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoltan Bay

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
I heard Zoltan's creations for the first time in HiFi Deluxe in Munich this year. Among, if not the best sounding speaker I have ever listened to on classical music! The speaker's beauty matches the man. I found Zoltan warm, charming and disarmingly humble for such a brilliant man. Add to that I was coming off of food poisoning from the day earlier and his lovely wife fetched me some medicine that had me feeling myself again within an hour of taking it! One of three best of shows for me.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing