Belts for Walker Proscenium Black Diamond V Turntable

phoni

Dec 26, 2022
Felicia Walker closed the business following the passing of Lloyd. With her help I could figure out the material he used to make his silk belts. The only information I'm still looking for is Lloyd's bonding technique. Is there someone who could help?

dan31

Jul 22, 2010
SF Bay
I cannot help but I have great interest in what you discover. I believe my Spiral Groove TT has a similar problem for future belt support. My default is to work on many of the Micro Seki belt DIY solutions.
Good luck with your search.

No Regrets

Jan 24, 2012
Midwest USA
I cannot help but I have great interest in what you discover. I believe my Spiral Groove TT has a similar problem for future belt support. My default is to work on many of the Micro Seki belt DIY solutions.
Good luck with your search.
I hope you both are able to find suitable replacements for your belts.
I have been kinda keeping an eye out for a great Spiral Groove table, but never thought about the possible issues of finding replacement belts.
I sure wish they would Spiral Groove would come back in production.
Best wishes,
Don

puroagave

Member Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
I hope you both are able to find suitable replacements for your belts.
I have been kinda keeping an eye out for a great Spiral Groove table, but never thought about the possible issues of finding replacement belts.
I sure wish they would Spiral Groove would come back in production.
Best wishes,
Don
Allen just relocated from Oakland CA to the Midwest. He's back up and running again. I also luv Spiral Groove 'tables, in my book Allen is at the tippy top of TT dsigners.

Reactions: No Regrets

No Regrets

Jan 24, 2012
Midwest USA
Allen just relocated from Oakland CA to the Midwest. He's back up and running again. I also luv Spiral Groove 'tables, in my book Allen is at the tippy top of TT dsigners.
This is fantastic news!!! Allen is a top notch guy, with fantastic products :cool:. It's even a bonus that he is back in the Midwest, I'm guessing Mn. I'm in Wisconsin, only about 4-5 hour car ride each way :)

Thank you for sharing this with us, as I'm sure there will be many audiophiles excited to hear this!

Best wishes,
Don

dan31

Jul 22, 2010
SF Bay
Good news. I had tried to order replacement belts through their website and did not see any available. I know Allen had relocated, it will be comforting to know he still supports the SG turntables. Do you have any contact information?

Reactions: No Regrets

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing