Best "bang for the buck" DAC

Fohlenfan

Aug 28, 2016
I wish I could :).

I have both the new DSD-AR and the reference DSD-MR MK2 here but not the DSD-SR MK2 I'm afraid.

What components does your current system consist of?

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se
Dear Marcus,
thanks for taking your time. On the digital side, i use a synology NAS the Sotm snh-10g with mcru LPS and a Roon Nucleus with Farad LPS. The Nucleus goes via USB direct into the APL. After the dac i use a Jorma Unity to the amplifiers. Here I switch sometimes between a Soulution 330 and a Gryphon Diabolo 120. Speakers are from Süsskind Audio a german brand. It is called Puls MK2.
Many Greetings, stay safe.
Lars

Last edited:

RDSChicago

Nov 12, 2013
Would love to hear opinions on the Rockna Wavelight? It seems to be nice price point. I currently have a Border Patrol SE and Lumin D1. Thanks for your thoughts!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing