Best Bass Demo Albums or Tracks

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
Glad you like the album. I will be seeing her next week at an outdoor performance and will let her know. I am not sure if Matt will be with her but she will be accompanied on keyboards by another friend, Eric Wortham, II who played keyboards and was Adele’s musical director on her last world tour. He is a phenomenal musician and a Philly treasure as is Michelle. I am fortunate to know them. It will be nice to see some old friends again.

Reactions: oldmustang

oldmustang

Dec 1, 2012
I don't own any Bromberg stuff. Any other recommendations sonically and musically other than wood?
Jaco is a great tribute by Bromberg to Jaco Pastorius. Metal is Bromberg working out on electric bass. It's About Time:The Acoustic Project features Freddie Hubbard and Ernie Watts on some of the tracks. All are available on Qobuz for streaming.

Steve Z

oldmustang

Dec 1, 2012
Glad you like the album. I will be seeing her next week at an outdoor performance and will let her know. I am not sure if Matt will be with her but she will be accompanied on keyboards by another friend, Eric Wortham, II who played keyboards and was Adele’s musical director on her last world tour. He is a phenomenal musician and a Philly treasure as is Michelle. I am fortunate to know them. It will be nice to see some old friends again.
Please do pass along my deepest appreciation! Thank you very much.

Steve Z

oldmustang

Dec 1, 2012
Bumping this along again:

F2C10CEE-4067-4CAB-B2DB-0504A9EE971B.jpeg

Great grumbly low low low bass if your system and room will do it.

Steve Z

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
the song starts then goes down to below 20hz at 1.01 minutes. very clean bass impulse until the end of the song. really good test for your bass.

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
James Blake-Limit to your Love
Be careful don`t kill your woofers;)

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
Yes, that Blake track is insane.
Yes, I use this song for car hifi, to determine what everything vibrates in the car so that it can dampen.:D
Not the deeptest bass, of course a real good test
Nigel Stanford- Sollar echoes full allbum..one of best video ever made

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
Grace Jones -Hurricane
hold your trouser legs tight otherwise they will flutter:D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing