markyboy156

Aug 4, 2019
hii want to buy the k5 pro amp ill be using a panasonic ub 820 4k player
a playstation 5
xbox x latest version and two jbl 305 mk2 monitor speakers to conect as well
plus what is the best cables to use with this setup
i want to use a sub or even two subs
i want to use 2 headphones if possible
one gaming headset i want a 7.1 gaming headset desighned with the latest specs for heavy gun totting bass heavy games and films
and for music as well

i also want a audiophile headphones for top sound quality for music
main use pop rock heavy metal r&b hip hop rave techno house classical orchestra in that order
i want extremley good effect with drums electronic guitar guitar piano trumpet cymbals chello clarinet zillaphone

and i want to use a turntable i have a audio technica 60 usb turntable
a rega planar 1 and rega planar 3 turntable which would be best to use with this setup
or can you recommend a nother turntable instead
and also i want 2 subs that go extremly low in hz for blockbuster action movies i want bone shattering impact top notch sound effects
i want music to sound incredible with very good bass effect what do you recommend
and also can you recommend another amp to compliment that can be combined with k5 pro amp as well

or can you recommend another amp/dac combi headphone system that would work better than the comination above
please let me no thanks marcus
need to no asap i want to buy the k5 pro amp ill be using a panasonic ub 820 4k player
a playstation 5
xbox x latest version and two jbl 305 mk2 monitor speakers to conect as well
plus what is the best cables to use with this setup
i want to use a sub or even two subs
i want to use 2 headphones if possible
one gaming headset i want a 7.1 gaming headset desighned with the latest specs for heavy gun totting bass heavy games and films
and for music as well

i also want a audiophile headphones for top sound quality for music
main use pop rock heavy metal r&b hip hop rave techno house classical orchestra in that order
i want extremley good effect with drums electronic guitar guitar piano trumpet cymbals chello clarinet zillaphone

and i want to use a turntable i have a audio technica 60 usb turntable
a rega planar 1 and rega planar 3 turntable which would be best to use with this setup
or can you recommend a nother turntable instead
and also i want 2 subs that go extremly low in hz for blockbuster action movies i want bone shattering impact top notch sound effects
i want music to sound incredible with very good bass effect what do you recommend
and also can you recommend another amp to compliment that can be combined with k5 pro amp as well

or can you recommend another amp/dac combi headphone system that would work better than the comination above
please let me no thanks marcus
need to no asap

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing